You will need to request base access for in-person preview.
Because our Auction is located on a Naval Base, there are a few steps required for security clearance if you would like to inspect Auction Items before you Bid or if you pick up Auction Items after winning a Bid. ALL visitors to the Naval Base MUST be cleared by Naval Base security. This clearance and the information you are required to provide is not within Best Recycling’s control. A required form to request access is available below. The Auction Items are received on a US Military installation and anyone wishing to enter the Naval Base for inspection or pick up will need to be cleared. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE BASE WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE. You will not be allowed on the base if you have been convicted of a Felony or if you are not a US citizen. Best Recycling is not responsible if you are not able to gain clearance to access the Naval Base.
Base Access Form* (download version – must open in Adobe) or Base Access Form (click to open) – this form must be filled out (LEAVE SPONSOR SECTION BLANK) and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (360) 230-2300 15 days prior to your visit.
*If you are experiencing difficulty viewing this PDF, and/or are receiving an error that reads “Please Wait…If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the documents, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document” please follow the instructions below.
- Click the link for the form: Base Access Form
- In the header or sidebar, click on the option to save or download.
- Save the form to your computer.
- Go to the folder where you saved the form and right click on the file.
- Select “Open with Adobe Reader”.
- Complete the form fields — LEAVE SPONSOR SECTION BLANK. If forms are not completed properly, they will be returned and denied.
- Submit completed form to email@example.com or fax to (360) 230-2300 at least 15 days prior to your visit.