**THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BASE ACCESS FORMS FOR THE 2019 AUCTION HAS PASSED. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS**
You will need to request base access for in-person preview or to pick up items in person.
Because our Auction is located on a Naval Base, ALL visitors to the Naval Base MUST be cleared by Naval Base security. This clearance and the information you are required to provide is not within Six Mile’s control. A required form to request access is available below.
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE BASE WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE.
You will not be allowed on the base if you have been convicted of a felony or if you are not a US citizen. Six Mile is not responsible if you are not able to gain clearance to access the Naval Base.
Base Access Form* (download version – must open in Adobe) or Base Access Form (click to open) – this form must be filled out (LEAVE SPONSOR SECTION BLANK) and submitted to email@example.com days prior to your visit. Deadline for 2019 is March 18th.
*If you are experiencing difficulty viewing this PDF, and/or are receiving an error that reads “Please Wait…If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the documents, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document” please follow the instructions below.
- Click the link for the form: Base Access Form
- In the header or sidebar, click on the option to save or download.
- Save the form to your computer.
- Go to the folder where you saved the form and right click on the file.
- Select “Open with Adobe Reader”.
- Complete the form fields — LEAVE SPONSOR SECTION BLANK. If forms are not completed properly, they will be returned and denied.
- Submit completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 15 days prior to your visit.